Monday, June 28, 2010

Mild Diamond Scare


I was at work today and I noticed that the center diamond in my engagement ring was a little loose. Not like fall out of its prongs loose, but it would turn a little.   It so didn't do that before.  So at lunch I ran to the jewelry store to have them take a peek at it.   The sales guy asked me what I needed and I told him that my center diamond was loose.  He said 'ok, I'll go put it in the cleaner.'   I'm sorry, what?  so I reiterate that my diamond is loose, and I'm not there to get it cleaned.  He says they always put in in the cleaner before they examine any loose stones.  Uh, does this make sense to anyone?  Yeah, I was confused to.  Anyway, they cleaned my ring, inspected it and then took it to the jeweler, who tightened my prong.  I was in and out in 10 minutes, and my ring is sparkly clean.

Oh, and part one of my samples came today.   I'll keep you posted when the rest get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment