Monday, June 21, 2010

Embossing!

Okay, so I think I want to make my own invitations.  Since I'm adoring paisley right now, and my mom and I got a stamp last weekend.  I started playing around with it.  My co-worker had some left over embossing powder and a heat gun, Yea! Saves my budget, but when I was messing with it I realized the powder she let me borrow is too large for my fine detailed stamp.  No biggie, embossing powder is like $3.50.  

So I picked up some clear (fine detail) powder yesterday and this is how they turned out.  I think they look cool.  Nick likes how they feel.  (Boys!)  

Today at work I made a mock-up of just top part of the invitation,  complete with wording, so Nick and I can start stamping, and hopefully get an idea of what we like.   I will post some pictures when I get some good examples.  Yippee!  Another project!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment