Monday, June 14, 2010

Location and Date...Check, Check!

My mom and I headed up to our location on Saturday (it's an hour north of Denver,) to put the deposit down, and most importantly, secure our date.  On our way up there, the event coordinator, Rhonda, called to say she wasn't going to be there.  Um, excuse me?  I called her on Thursday to make sure she would be there.  One, because it's a golf course, and Two, the weather called for rain.  Her words when I called...'yes I'll be here, rain or shine.'  So on Saturday she said they told her not to come in because it was raining, uh yeah, that's why I called to check.  Anyway, we were already half way there, so we went ahead and met with another manager.  Ray...He was great!  I had 2 pages of questions.  Are the chairs included?  Can we hang things on the gazebo...blah blah blah.  He answered all my questions and thought it was SO funny when I asked if they charge to cut the cake.  So, no then?  LOL, Yea!   They were so accommodating and it's going to be a great day!  Now if I could just decide on a time of day....ugh, we'll talk about that another time.  Our unforgettable date?  09-10-11!  Yippee!  Location....Check!  Date....Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment