Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lets Talk Flowers...

and the universal bridal debate of real vs. fake.

My mom and I grabbed a bite to eat today, then ran off to our local Michael's to look around. We wandered into the floral section. To my surprise there were a few hydrangea flowers that looked surprisingly real. I never considered fake flowers.  I always assumed they would be real, until I realized how expensive they are.  Anyway, after an hour and a half of walking in circles, I think I've decided on two different colors. One for my bouquet and one for my MOH. I love the white hydrangea's I picked out for my MOH so much that I'm thinking of buying more and using them for our centerpieces. (but that's another post) Anyway, here is the thing. I like the dark blue hydrangea's I picked for my bouquet because they will definitely pop against my dress, but I'm not 100% sure about them. Ugh, why cant I just make a decision and stick with it when it comes to these flowers? I had no problem picking a location or a dress, but this is blowing my mind.

The picture on the left is a better indication of what they look like in person. The one on the right is what they look like photographed outside. See why I'm torn? Help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment