Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ridiculous


Nick and I decided to go play some miniature golf last weekend.  On our way there, I realized we were passing the bridal shop that my friend told me about.  The same one she and her husband rented tux's from and Nick also realized that it was the same shop that he had to get his tux from when his twin brother got married.  Anyway, we stopped in.  They were super busy, and after 20 minutes or so, a sales lady came over to help us.  I told her we were interested in looking at this tux...
They had one on a mannequin with a yellow vest and tie.  Really?  Yellow?  Anyway, I pulled out Nick's pockets square and told her we were trying to match the other guys to Nick's tie.  She said OK, and walked us over to the display.  When I asked her if she had one for Nick to try on, (he's having a hard time deciding whether or not he wants to wear a vest,) she said 'No.'   I can order one in for him to try on, but it will cost you $20.  I'm sorry, what?  And so I asked her if that $20 then applies to the rental if we chose to rent from them, and again the answer was, 'No.'  Wow, if I had to pay to try on a bridal gown I would kill someone.  We'll be renting from another place.  Men's Warehouse and Al's have very similar chocolate tux's

No comments:

Post a Comment