Thursday, July 8, 2010

Favors?


Maybe I'm putting a lot of thought into the whole 'getting married at a golf course' theme, but Nick and I loved this favor idea.  Here's the thing...everyone will tell you that non-edible favors don't go over as well as edible ones, and not everyone is a golfer, so this idea could be excluding a large number of guests.  Personalized golf balls are expensive and so I thought about it for a  while and came up with the idea of chocolate golf balls.  Edible AND go along with our theme.  To buy chocolate golf balls, life size one's anyway, is extremely expensive.  Chocolate molds are fairly inexpensive and I was thinking either Easter grass or colored coconut as a bed, I'm not sure yet.  I may be spending a couple weeks before my wedding pouring chocolate into molds, but I think it will be well worth it.  I can recruit enough help right?

Here are some examples...

No comments:

Post a Comment