Saturday, July 10, 2010

Invite Mock-Up #2


After reading many reviews on The Knot, I decided to order samples from CardsandPockets.com.
I ordered two different color gate cards (Coffee Bean & Milk Chocolate) 
and two different color matts, (Something Blue & Hydrangea).
I also ordered a sample of the cream invitations.

After trying all combinations, we've decided on the Milk Chocolate & Hydrangea.
I picked up a couple ribbon options today too, one is just a light blue satin and the other is a light blue satin with chocolate and cream swirl.  It was also on clearance, so we'll see.  I'm not sure how I feel about it with the paisley inside.  Ugh, this takes a lot of time, but it's so much cheaper than ordering them.
I want to change the font, and the letter on the front.  So there will be more mock-ups to come.  Yea!


No comments:

Post a Comment